The term “Patriot Ambulance, Inc.” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 248 Mill Rd, Chelmsford, MA 01824. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Disclaimer of Liability.
The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this web site. Under no circumstances shall ‘Patriot Ambulance, Inc.’ or its contributors/employees or its affiliated organizations or its employees or anyone else involved in creating or maintaining this web site be liable for any DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL or CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, or LOST PROFITS that result directly or indirectly from the use or inability to use the web site and/or any other web sites which are linked to this site – or that result directly or indirectly from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or any failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access.
In states which do not allow some or all of the above limitations of liability, liability shall be limited to the greatest extent allowed by law.
No medical advice.
The information posted here by ‘Patriot Ambulance, Inc.’ is not to be considered medical advice and is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. The information may not be relevant for your individual situation and may be misinterpreted. Patriot Ambulance assumes no responsibility for how you use information obtained from this site. Before making any decisions regarding your health care, ask your personal physician.